This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl is so delicious😋🥜🍌🍫 . It’s like eating dessert for breakfast! This is what I eat every morning and it keeps me full until lunch time.
If you’re a chocolate and peanut butter lover like I am, you’re going to love this recipe.
The secret for the perfect smoothie bowl is to slice your bananas and freeze them ahead. Frozen bananas are the base of the smoothie bowl, and make things super creamy and sweet.
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk ( you can choose any kind of milk)
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (almond butter is also good)
- 2 tablespoon cacao
- 1/4 cup of quick oats
- Fruits of your choice
- Cocoa crunch or summer berries from Epicure
- Combine bananas, almond milk, peanut butter, cacao powder, maple syrup in a blender (I used my Blentec)
- Puree until completely smooth - the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in quick oats.
- Add your desired toppings