I made this homemade strawberry lemonade and it was so easy to make. It taste so much better than store bought and it's much more healthier.
Here’s the recipe!
🍋 1.5 cups lemon juice (about 6 -8 large lemons
🍓 1 lb fresh strawberries cleaned and hulled
💧 6 cups water + 1 cup of water
🍁 1 cup maple syrup
• Step 1 : Juice 6-8 lemons🍋 until you have 1.5 cups of lemon juice, and add to a large pitcher.
• Step 2: Add 6 cups of water to the pitcher
• Step 3 : In a blender, add 1 lb of strawberries 🍓, 1 cup of water💧and 1 cup of Maple syrup 🍁,blend until smooth.
• Step 4: Strain strawberry juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove the pulp, add to the pitcher.
• Step 5 : Stir until well blended.
• Step 6 : Serve over ice
There’s nothing better than drinking a freshly squeezed lemonade during the hot summer days.🏖🌞
**You can add vodka and make it a super refreshing adult beverage **